[cups] Problem printing in a Ricof aficio 3025 PCL printer

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Tue Aug 25 02:13:40 PDT 2015

Look into your /etc/cups/cups-files.conf for the ErrorLog directive if it specifies
a different file path (other than /var/log/cups/error_log) or even to use the
syslog demon. In that case, you need to look for the relevant log messages in your system log(s)
(dependent on oyur syslog configuration).

Helge