[cups] Printer Classes

Collins, David DavidD.Collins at irco.com
Fri Aug 28 12:49:04 PDT 2015

We have a large number of printers in our environment.  Does it make sense to use (virtual server redundancy such as vmware clustering or Exalogic cloud virtual servers) for high availability of the print servers versus creating printer classes for this type of high availability?  Does it add complexity/troubleshooting issues when you have a large amount of printers and use printer classes for high availability versus single print servers that can be moved around for redundancy?

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message and attachments.