[cups-devel] Are "What's new in CUPS X.Y?" and "cupsd.conf reference" web pages gone forever?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Aug 28 18:05:09 PDT 2015

Kurt,

> On Aug 28, 2015, at 4:00 PM, pipitas <pipitas at gmail.com> wrote:
> As of 2.0 (and 2.1) these series are now gone and not continued any more.
>
> Is that an error or was that a deliberate decision?

This is deliberate.

The separate HTML and man page sources were combined in CUPS 2.0, so ref-cupsd-conf.html is now man-cupsd.conf.html, etc.

The "what's new" page is just gone - each new release had fewer and fewer new features, to the point that we have little beyond what is already in the release notes.