[cups] adding delay between print job.

Dil Lee dillee1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 19:13:08 PST 2015

Sorry for late reply. Took a while before new toner arrive.
1) I tested the IPP protocol eqv. (IPP seems to work better than
socket:// somehow).
http://129.1.1.10:631/ipp/?waitjob=true&waitprinter=true

The printer still sporadically receive multiple jobs from CUPS
*simultaneously*. So that wait mechanism doesn't seems to work
properly.

2) Does the filter script has to be perl? Cause there is no perl on
this machine I make a bash eqv. CUPS does seems to run the wait
script, but when the processing finish the job disappears and never
sent to printer. (new jobs never visible on the job queue of the
printer's management webpage).
Thank you.
DIL