[cups] Printing pdf file.

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Dec 15 06:23:07 PST 2015

Forbes,

Looks like a driver/comm issue to me - the PDF is just submitted to CUPS, which has to (usually) convert it to something the printer can handle.  Sounds like either the driver isn't cleaning up after itself or the printer isn't handling consecutive jobs over its interface.

Can you try another printer?