[cups] Cut paper

Simon Hausdorf info at shausdorf.de
Wed Dec 16 01:09:39 PST 2015

Ok, now our Zebra is printing again!
In the log I can see:
[Job 928] PID 9902 (/usr/libexec/cups/filter/gstoraster) exited with no errors.

after about 55% of printing. But the labels are still not cut at the end of a print job!

This is still at the end of my ppd file

*OpenUI *CutMedia/Cut Labels: Boolean
*OrderDependency: 10 AnySetup *Cut
*DefaultCutMedia: True
*CutMedia False: "<</CutMedia 0>>setpagedevice"
*CutMedia True: "<</CutMedia 4>>setpagedevice"
*CloseUI: *CutMedia