[cups-devel] auth pass through

Miroslaw Dobrzanski-Neumann miroslaw at faneu.de
Thu Dec 17 13:09:47 PST 2015

Hello,

thank you for the quick answer.

A dedicated backend, preferably a script, would utilize a web service call,
passing a ticket together with the document.

I've skimmed the source code of the last stable version of cups,
unfortunately I haven't been able to figure the interface mentioned.
Maybe I've overlooked some points.

Kind regards
Mirolsaw