[cups] Portrait and Landscape - pdf/postscript

Gustavo - Emar suporte at emar.com.br
Mon Feb 9 04:28:09 PST 2015

hi all

I have 2 identical linux servers !
the one is printing portrait and landscape mode from Firefox correctly !
another one just only Portrait ! no matter if it is sent like portrait
or landscape mode, it prints only in portrait mode

so i've sent 2 jobs in landscape mode, one from each server, the same
Firefox version etc and in /var/spool/cups I notice the differences
between the job files:

the correct landscape print was sent:

...application/postscript...

the incorrect:

...application/pdf...

so, I'd like to know where i change this configuration to postscript ?
and why it doesn't print correctly when application/pdf

it starts to happen after an update,
the differences about packages between servers after an update:

the correct printing server:

cups-pagelog-analyzer-1.2-1.el6.rf.noarch
cups-pk-helper-0.0.4-12.el6.x86_64
gutenprint-cups-5.2.5-2.el6.x86_64
cups-pdf-2.6.1-4.el6.x86_64
cups-1.4.2-52.el6_5.2.x86_64
libgnomecups-0.2.3-9.el6.x86_64
cups-libs-1.4.2-52.el6_5.2.x86_64

the incorrect (updated)

cups-pagelog-analyzer-1.2-1.el6.rf.noarch
cups-pk-helper-0.0.4-12.el6.x86_64
gutenprint-cups-5.2.5-2.el6.x86_64
cups-pdf-2.6.1-4.el6.x86_64
cups-1.4.2-67.el6.x86_64