[cups] Portrait and Landscape - pdf/postscript

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Mon Feb 9 06:03:14 PST 2015

Please do, on the box which prints incorrectly, the following:
cupsctl —debug-logging
print from firefox in landscape mode as before
grep 'Job xxx‘ /var/log/cups/error_log > some_temp_file
	(where xxx is the job ID of the test print)
and post the contents of the temp file.

It is necessary to see what filter chain is invoked and if you are using
the cups-filters package from open printing (and if yes, what version).

NOTE: the list will delete file attachments from my experience, so copy and paste
the temp file contents directly to the message.