[cups] setting margins when printing a ps (postscript) file

Willy Offermans Willy at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Thu Feb 19 03:33:26 PST 2015

Hello Gabor and CUPS friends,

Could you also post the modifications you have made to mime.types and
mime.convs in order to use the script? I would like to make a filter script
myself and I need some info on how to.

What does the line

[ -n "$6" ] && exec <"$6"

mean?