[cups] cups Digest, Vol 14, Issue 8

G.W. Haywood cups at jubileegroup.co.uk
Sat Jan 10 12:14:44 PST 2015

Hello again,

On Sat, 10 Jan 2015, Gene Heskett wrote:

> 2nd reply: I note also that it reports libpopplar.so.5, way up that
> list I quoted, cannot be found and opened.  And an "apt-file search
> libpoplar.so.5" has a null return also.

It's 'poppler' not 'poplar'.

laptop3:~$ >>> apt-cache search libpoppler
libpoppler-cpp-dev - PDF rendering library -- development files (CPP interface)
libpoppler-cpp0 - PDF rendering library (CPP shared library)
libpoppler-dev - PDF rendering library -- development files
libpoppler-glib-dev - PDF rendering library -- development files (GLib interface)
libpoppler-glib8 - PDF rendering library (GLib-based shared library)
libpoppler-private-dev - PDF rendering library -- private development files
libpoppler-qt4-3 - PDF rendering library (Qt 4 based shared library)
libpoppler-qt4-dev - PDF rendering library -- development files (Qt 4 interface)
libpoppler19 - PDF rendering library
libpoppler-cil - PDF rendering library -- CLI bindings
libpoppler-cil-dev - PDF rendering library -- CLI development files
libpopplerkit-dev - GNUstep framework for rendering PDF content (development files)
libpopplerkit0 - GNUstep framework for rendering PDF content (library files)
libpoppler-glib-ruby - Transitional package for ruby-poppler
libpoppler-glib-ruby1.8 - Transitional package for ruby-poppler
libpoppler-glib-ruby1.8-dbg - Transitional package for ruby-poppler-dbg
ruby-poppler - Ruby bindinds for the libpoppler-glib library
ruby-poppler-dbg - Ruby bindinds for the libpoppler-glib library (debugging symbols)

:)

--

73,
Ged.