[cups] Bash Command for List of Jobs

Guy Wickenden guy.wickenden at equator-design.com
Tue Jan 13 09:02:52 PST 2015

Thanks Michael and Johannes,

I am trying to find a way to do this, currently I cannot find the name at all. Is it possible to interrogate cups using a Job ID that gives all the details of that job?

Cheers,
Guy
GUY WICKENDEN Systems Consultant
guy.wickenden at equator-design.com <mailto:guy.wickenden at equator-design.com>
t  07703 798 189

The Ragged School, School Street, Manchester, M4 4HD, UK
www.equator-design.com <http://www.equator-design.com/>

EQUATOR DESIGN PART OF GJ CREATIVE UK  USA  AUS  IRL  CHN

The content of this email and any attachments is confidential.
Internet communications are not secure and Equator accepts
no legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Please do not print this email unless you really need to.