[cups] Installation help

Aaron Laws dartme18 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 10:15:12 PDT 2015

I'm not sure how the CUPS process works, nor anything special for Fedora,
but I think you should uninstall your cups using yum, then you'll need to
run make install; as super user (e.g., sudo). Then report back with any
errors, although give much more than what you gave here: "Makefile :116
...".

In Christ,
Aaron Laws