[cups] Installation help

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Thu Jul 9 06:12:49 PDT 2015

Hello,

On Jul 7 01:01 Vince Radice wrote (excerpt):
> I am having a problem with cups.  I am running Fedora 21

Regardless that I cannot help with Fedora-specific issues
I think you should first and foremost describe precisely
what your original "problem with cups" is. Then you may
optionally tell why you think a CUPS version upgrade
from 1.7.5 to 2.0.3 could solve your original issue.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)