[cups] Instructions for installing /printers/<queue name>.ppd-based printer on Windows?

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Mon Jul 13 12:35:19 PDT 2015

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:22:28 +0000, Michael Mol stated:

> I have a scenario where the manufacturer's native Windows drivers are buggy
> and causing headaches, and all my Linux clients seem to be able to print to
> the same model of printer natively just fine using CUPS.

Have you tired:

1) Contacting the printer manufacturer and seeing if there is a newer driver
available?

2) Removing the present driver and re-installing it?

If you had actually mentioned the printer, model; number and the driver you
are having problems with, it would make solving your problem easier.

--
Jerry