[cups] Authenticated and unauthenticated queues

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Jul 27 12:46:42 PDT 2015

Rick,

> On Jul 27, 2015, at 3:27 PM, Rick Cochran <rcc2 at cornell.edu> wrote:
>
> Michael,
>
> What's your opinion about that?  Should I be building my own instead of using RHEL6's build?

Because of the interactions between CUPS and the various Linux support packages, I recommend sticking with the distributions unless you have time to devote to updating those packages as well.

> Should I be filing my bug report with Red Hat?

You certainly can; I will do testing on the current build, and if it is fixed there then it may just be a bug fix that Red Hat needs to backport.