[cups] Completed Jobs are saved to /var/spool/cups and not deleted

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Tue Jun 2 14:22:54 PDT 2015

The default time job files are preserved after printed is 1 day. You may shorten this period by
setting
PreserveJobFiles nnn
in cupsd.conf, where nnn is the number of seconds the job files should remain after being printed.
Note that you may do this setting using the command
cupsctl PreserveJobFiles=nnn
instead of editing the cups.conf file.

Helge