[cups] Send print jobs from web application as http request

Rahul Bhooteshwar rahul.bhooteshwar at hotwaxsystems.com
Tue Jun 23 23:24:57 PDT 2015

Hey Michael,
Thanks for your quick reply. Yes the same origin restriction is a problem,
but still I would like to try the *"http request way ", * as in the
scenario I am working in,  *"same origin restriction" *will not be a
problem. As  I  am new to CUPS I would like to know the exact way of
 preparing http request for the same.

Anyone please help in preparing http request for the same. I can  see  the
details about various operation supported by CUPS here
<http://osr600doc.sco.com/en/PR_cups/ipp.html#1>, but little bit confused
about making the request URL. An  example in this context will be a great
help.

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul Bhooteshwar
Enterprise Software Engineer