[cups] Problem in printing

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Fri Mar 13 09:18:17 PDT 2015

As for CUPS, everything seems to work correctly (see the error_log).
But as the printer (at least the vendor’s web site tells that) supports more than one
personality (PostScript 3, PCL 5, even XPS) natively, I suspect that you either
need to specify the personality manually or use PJL statements for language switching.