[cups] Problem in printing

Servizio WL IT itdepartment at waterline.ch
Mon Mar 16 03:17:52 PDT 2015

I've been trying to "specify the personality manually", but I really can't find how.
I try to be more precise.
I've installed a PPD driver called " 36C-1IX.ppd" but I can't find there how to set Postscript 3 or PCL or XPS.
Do I have to specify that in cupsd.conf? Or do I have to set it in the PPD adding something?
Alternatively, if I try to use PJL statements, where can I get them?
Thanks in advance for your efforts, dear Helge.
Regards,
Pietro