[cups] Problem: cups-ipp-missing-send-document

Tom George mail at tomgeorge.info
Fri May 22 11:58:53 PDT 2015

Thank you. The address was the problem and when corrected the files were
printed immediately.

I had trouble with the manual installation using lpadmin but returning
to lynx localhost:631 I found modify printers listed my printer four
times. One entry included the IP address but when selected the
modification switched back to the local ipp address. Another entry did
not include the IP address but when selected the modification switched
to the socket://IP Address as you suggested.