[cups] cupsaddsmb: No PPD file for printer "HP_LaserJet_Professional_P_1102w"

Florian Erfurth f.erfurth at verbavoice.de
Wed May 27 11:41:57 PDT 2015

Hi,
thank you for your reply. I didn't know its for WinXP. We're using Windows 7 64Bit here. Well... how can I accomplish this for Win7. I'm confused since the tuts tells to use cups6-files and on that page it says its for Win2000 upwards. Like here:
http://blog.encomiabile.it/2010/02/17/samba-cups-and-windows-32-64-bit-drivers/
There it says: "it’s important that it’s running Windows 2000 or newer"

I believe I'm doing somehow wrong here.

cu Floh