[cups] adding delay between print job.

Dil Lee dillee1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 20:08:48 PST 2015

printers.conf autodiscovered/generated by cups

<Printer FUJI_XEROX_DocuPrint_CM225_228_fw_01>
UUID urn:uuid:c12b6830-f492-3cc7-4160-ae5569c18c3b
Info FUJI XEROX DocuPrint CM225/228 fw
Location ho
MakeModel Generic PostScript Printer
DeviceURI socket://129.1.1.10
State Idle
StateTime 1448591763
Type 8400972
Accepting Yes
Shared Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
OpPolicy default
ErrorPolicy stop-printer
Attribute marker-colors \#00FFFF,#FF00FF,#FFFF00,#000000
Attribute marker-levels 6,16,27,35
Attribute marker-names Cyan Toner Cartridge,Magenta Toner
Cartridge,Yellow Toner Cartridge,Black Toner Cartridge
Attribute marker-types toner,toner,toner,toner
Attribute marker-change-time 1448591761
</Printer>