[cups] Samsung Unified Linux Driver

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Wed Oct 7 03:18:39 PDT 2015

I have a Samsung CLP-325W which I am trying to install
on my Fedora/KDE laptop (running F23beta).

As a first try, I thought I'd install the Samsung driver,
but this is proving more difficult than I expected.
The driver cannot find my internet printer,
although CUPS finds it.

However, the installation appears to end properly.
But I cannot find where (if anywhere) it installed its software,
in particular the PPD files.

Has anyone installed the Samsung driver recently?

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net