[cups] Printing a prn file using cupsffi

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Sat Oct 10 09:43:29 PDT 2015

This obviously is a ZPL II file for the Zebra printer you mentioned.
If cupsffi permits to specify job options for printing, print this file in raw mode
to the specified printer.

If you need a more general solution for specific printers, this could be done
by implementing a prefilter and tie it to the text/plain document format using the
*cupsPrefilter: keyword in the printer’s PPD.

Helge