[cups] Printer Status

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Oct 15 05:14:13 PDT 2015

David,

I have no explanation of this behavior - the lpstat code just converts the printer-state-change-time value (a UNIX time in seconds) to the local time representation as specified by the usual locale defaults/settings (strftime with the "%c" format).

My only wild speculation is that there was some sort of transition from GMT to IST in your locale between March 2013 and April 2014 and that strftime is reflecting that?

Definitely not something I've ever seen before!