[cups] How to enable AirPrint in CUPS

Rick Cochran rcc2 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 15 13:13:56 PDT 2015

Brian,

We're working on the same thing right now.  What you need is "unicast DNS-SD".

If you have Windows servers, you can use Presto (unless there are other factors
which make that impossible).  But since this is the CUPS discussion list, I
doubt that will help you.

I have done some experiments and have accumulated some research, but no
breakthrough yet.

Detailed info on this is impossible to find on the internet.

Feel free to contact me.

Or perhaps Michael can solve our problem, as he usually does.

Yours,
-Rick