[cups] [alan: Alan -- 3005901254] -- my E-mail connection to Canon

Alan McConnell alan at his.com
Thu Sep 3 12:52:02 PDT 2015

I have just been on the phone with a very pleasant Canon help
desk person, who gave me the E-address below.  The rep's name
is also Alan and the number he gave to identify the problem
is also in the subject below.  I am sending this to you all,
to let you know of my attempt to work through this problem
with Canon itself.

Alan

----- Forwarded message from Alan McConnell <alan> -----