[cups] Difficulties with printing music score .pdfs

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Wed Sep 2 04:17:52 PDT 2015

… ummm …
the Canon (USA) web site tells on the specification part:
„Printer Language	 UFR II LT (host based)“
and does not list any additional options.
If that is true, you have no chance to feed PostScript directly to
the printer.

If there is anybody who has, or knows where to get a detailed description
of this proprietary PDL, I might think of hacking an open source filter.

Helge