[cups] Prevent Form Feed When Printing Images

Jesse Garrison jesse at takethefort.com
Wed Apr 27 22:51:00 PDT 2016

Hi!

I posted a similar question some time ago, and I've gotten everything
working except preventing a form feed after sending an image to print. I'm
using a Node.js app to send text and images to an OKIDATA dot-matrix
printer, and I want a continuous stream of content, but after it gets an
image, it feeds the page. I'd really like to prevent this.

Does anyone have advice about this? I'm in a bit of a crunch and would be
happy to compensate someone for their time if they'd be willing to walk me
through it.

Thank you!

: jesse