[cups-devel] When to use -dNOMEDIAATTRS when calling Ghostscript

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Aug 15 14:20:41 PDT 2016

Till,

NOMEDIAATTRS is intended to disable the default Adobe media matching algorithm, otherwise you'll end up with the wrong paper size, etc. from the embedded setpagedevice commands that get used.  I don't know whether it should only be used with the "cups" device or for all of the filtering needs - just do some testing with different media sizes to see what happens... :/