[cups] where to store device-specific ICC profiles

Alan Corey alan01346 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:21:31 PST 2016

> it seems that colord-kde offers an elegant way
> to add profiles to single printer.

Interesting, thank you.  colord-kde isn't in the Debian/Raspbian
packages for the Raspberry Pi, I wouldn't have known about it.

I found this page on it but nothing about where to put profiles
https://userbase.kde.org/Color_Management/en
This page looks like it's mostly for display profiles.  I have a bunch
of dispcal stuff installed which is also for that.

What backend does it use?  Is it a wrapper around colord?  I'd try the
documentation for the backend.

It's on github at https://github.com/KDE/colord-kde so I'll work at
building that.  Hopefully there's documentation.

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX