[cups] Question about groups

Pförtsch, Franz Franz.Pfoertsch at brose.com
Fri Feb 12 01:33:48 PST 2016

Hello,

I created a similar solution using the samba way with winbind.

The magic is done in this solution via smb.conf:

	winbind use default domain = Yes
	winbind expand groups = 1
	winbind refresh tickets = Yes

I also create a long policy file for the different windows-groups and the corresponding printerqueues.

We or somebody should create a examples for different flavours of Kerberos integration.

Regards
Franz Pförtsch