[cups] RAW printing on Labelprinter

Pförtsch, Franz Franz.Pfoertsch at brose.com
Fri Feb 12 08:02:29 PST 2016

Thanks a lot for help!

I have done it this way:

a) I created the custom *mime.type
#
application/zpl			contains(0,128,"^XA")
application/igp			contains(0,128,"^CREATE;")
#
b) I created my customer *mime.conv

#
application/zpl        application/vnd.cups-raw        0       -
application/igp	       application/vnd.cups-raw	       0       -

and restarted cups.

I did not know the second step with  application/???    0  -

Important are blanks! Tabs will not work :-(

Regards and thanks for help
Franz