[cups] Print jobs pausing queue

Brian Corbin brian.corbin at ibethel.org
Tue Jan 19 10:44:38 PST 2016

So we have this constant problem where someone will print something and for some reason the print server doesn’t like it and it just pauses the print queue.  This then holds up all print jobs in the queue until it’s removed.  Is there a way to keep this from happening?  Is there some way to setup in the config to force all print jobs to print anyway even if there are errors?  Or is there a way to have cups delete that job or skip it and move on to the others in the queue?  It’s just causing lots of problems for us when a roque print job holds up everything.  If anyone has any advice on this I’m all ears.

Thanks,

Brian