[cups] Printing Colours

Andrew anon_private at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 23:21:19 PDT 2016

The only light on the printer is an indicator that glows if the utility is switched on. There appears to be no way to determine which cartridge is low on ink when running the printer under kubuntu

This message is confidential and must be read by the intended recipient only.
It should not be forwarded without my permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message, and, report the matter to me.