[cups] PostScript to cups-pdf

Keith Sieman laxslash1993 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 15:55:57 PDT 2016

I have an output file being spooled to CUPS containing PostScript. I want
to have it interpreted and have cups-pdf generate the file as instructed by
the code in the PostScript. However, cups-pdf just takes the input and
simply prints out the code line by line. I've tried using the Generic
Postscript Driver to drive a cups-pdf printer, but with the same result. Is
there a guide somewhere, or could someone assist me with getting it to
interpret the PostScript code being sent to it?

I'm new to using PostScript and trying to learn it, so sorry if this seems
like a simple question.