[cups] CUPS vs Drivers

Brett I. Holcomb biholcomb at l1049h.com
Fri Jul 8 20:49:22 PDT 2016

I have a WF-3540 that I downloaded epson drivers for.  Fedora does
package epson drivers and a dnf list epson* shows

epson-inkjet-printer-escpr.i686 1:1.5.2-3.1lsb3.2.fc23
updates
epson-inkjet-printer-escpr.x86_64
1:1.5.2-3.1lsb3.2.fc23                   updates
epstool.x86_64

I ended up using the Epson drivers instead of Fedora's but I may try
Fedora's sometime.