[cups] Fedora does not discover Printers

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Thu Jun 9 00:57:53 PDT 2016

Hello,

On Jun 4 21:43 Brett I. Holcomb wrote (excerpt):
> I found that the big text issue must be the app.
> I tried firefox and another text editor and they
> worked just fine with the right size text printed

In general for some basic steps how one could analyze
the root cause of unexpected printout appearance
you may have a look at
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:How_to_Report_a_Printing_Issue

Therein in particular the sections
"Get what the application submits to CUPS"
plus
"Test if what the application had submitted
  to CUPS seems to be correct"
and additionally
"It always helps to simulate printout on a virtual
  generic PostScript printer"

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)