[cups] printing from CUPS 2.0.3 with LPD to a Windows 8.1 box USB printer

Daniel Johnson bunjee49 at msn.com
Sat Mar 5 09:02:24 PST 2016

Dear Sir,
I have an HP Photsmart C7200 All-In-One printer.
I am trying to get it to print a test page using Sabayon Linux 16.02.
I have tried many options and cannot get it to print wireless.
My printer has been added to the system, I've installed the latest driver.
Is there any way you can give me some guidance here, or direct me to someone
who can?
Sincerely,
Danny J.
USA