[cups] CUPS Has Moved to Github!

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Mar 17 07:03:17 PDT 2016

Franz,

You'll need a Github account to file new bug reports (issues) or "watch" existing bug reports, but read-only access continues to be anonymous (just as before).  One technical detail: the migrated CUPS.org bug reports all show up as "created by" my Github account (there was no way for me to associate the new Github issues with a CUPS.org user account) so if you had a pending bug on CUPS.org you'll want to search for your CUPS.org username (which was added to the top of each of the imported Github issues) and then "watch" the bug to monitor the progress of it and respond to any questions.

Mailing lists will continue going through Apple since Github does not offer mailing lists or groups.