[cups] CUPS Has Moved to Github!

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Mar 17 16:15:14 PDT 2016

Till,

I have an open support request wth Github to improve the formatting of inline diffs (99% of the code you see in the bug reports).

Github comments support markup (Markdown for recent content, a different method for older content...). The old CUPS.org bug tracker also supported a simpler markup, which I attempted to convert when moving the bugs over. I didn't do any special markup for the patches that are attached to some of the bugs, which is why those comments look strange...

(I'm looking at ways to tweak the diffs in the meantime so that they appear "correctly"...)