[cups] IP110 printer left margin too small Kubuntu 16.04

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Thu May 5 11:02:48 PDT 2016

Xen schreef op 25-04-2016 22:21:

> Any ideas about this?

Why doesn't anyone reply? Is there no support on this list?

I asked on April 13, whether anyone had a clue about my printer not
printing right but having a displacement of the image to the left.

I meant the left margin is smaller and the right margin is larger.

I can barely print this way.... but I have no trouble on Windows. This
didn't use to be the case for this printer, he did it just fine in
Kubuntu 14.10. You're not seriously telling me I need to run a VM just
in order to be able to print right? Even if that works.

I mean I can solve it in LibreOffice by carefully changing the margins
but I don't know how to do that in general.