[cups] IP110 printer left margin too small Kubuntu 16.04

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Thu May 5 13:21:08 PDT 2016

> Am 05.05.2016 um 22:05 schrieb Xen <list at xenhideout.nl>:
>
> Xen schreef op 05-05-2016 21:49:
>
>> Can I put a command like this somewhere?
>
> I have currently only found a page from the wiki by OpenSUSE, but it is rather complex. Will look more into it later perhaps, but not entirely sure if it will save me time rather than costing me ;-).
>
> Regards and thanks for your help.... ;-!.

Could you post the PPD of your printer? You’ll find it named
/etc/cups/ppd/yourprinter.ppd
where your printer stands for the name of the printer as configured for CUPS.

Helge

PS: Either copy it into the e-mail’s body or attach it with the file extension ".txt“ as
otherwise the attachment will be stripped from the e-mail.