[cups] Unable to change the Paper Handling configuration using CUPS.

John Williams ejwmac at icloud.com
Fri May 6 23:21:56 PDT 2016

I am using Cups 1.7 on Debian release Jessie.

I have a Raspberry Pi  configured with Jessie and connected to a Epson
Stylus dx9400F.

It prints OK, but i cannot change the order in which pages are printed,
they are always printed 1st page 1st etc etc... which is not an issue
with documents of 1 or 2 pages, but is a nightmare with larger documents.

I have tried every combination of parameters within CUPS  Administration
page and nothing make any different to how the document is printed.

If i connect the printer directly to the OSX system everything works fine.

Help please

Regards and Thank You

John Williams
UK Mobile +447748334000
SKYPE  ejwffp

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses prior to transmission
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be
subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the recipient or
recipients named above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you
must not read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information
contained in this email. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments without retaining any copies.