[cups] Linux->(Linux, Windows) printer sharing with drivers on the server

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Thu May 19 01:24:33 PDT 2016

Hello,

On May 19 05:52 Ivan Shapovalov wrote (excerpt):
> Tips for configuring Linux->Windows sharing
> are also welcome, with same requirements
> (no special client drivers + automated configuration).

Perhaps
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Printing_from_Windows_to_Linux
might help you in particular regarding some
general background information.

I don't know about "automated configuration"
on Windows clients (I don't use Windows).

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)