[cups] empty page_log file

Spike spike at drba.org
Mon May 23 17:15:30 PDT 2016

and just circling back to confirm that indeed commenting out that lines
solves the page_log problem. I've also figured out my other logging
problem, pebkac, somehow I missed the "m" in MaxLogSize in the config
template (using ansible) and the log was only storing *1* line, which was
confusing the heck out of me.

thanks again and if anybody has any thoughts on the impact of removing hpps
I'd love to hear 'em. Onto investigating those failed print jobs.

Spike