[cups] Last page misprinted using CUPS 2.1.4 on Gentoo and HP Laserjet 1022

Néstor nestorac at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 11:47:31 PST 2016

Hello,

I am trying to print a whole pdf document using KDE desktop, CUPS
2.1.4 on Gentoo 64 bit an HP Laserjet 1022. The problem is, while the
first pages of the document get printed properly, the last one is only
partially printed, more precisely the top half of the page is printed,
while the bottom is just white.

I am able to print the last page only, so it does get printed
properly, but it is a waste of [one] paper and not so comfortable. I
have to print first all the document, then throw the last page and
reprint it alone. That's why I post this issue here.

I'm thinking on sending a bug report, what do you think?

Thanks!

--
Néstor