[cups-devel] Kyocera printer and cups

Stephan stephanwib at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 24 04:54:07 PST 2016

Hi!

Which backend are you using for the priner? In case of the socket
backend, a print spooler cannot know what is happening after a job has
been sent to the printer.

You might be able to use the IPP backend instead, so the print spooler
is able to monitor each job individually and send them to the printer
one by one.