[cups] Unable to use raw and InputSlot options together

Hal Maner hmaner at msystemsintl.com
Tue Oct 4 11:47:45 PDT 2016

Michael, thank you for your answer.  I wish there were a way to use existing system commands to accomplish this - I will have difficult time explaining this to the users that their 20-year old server is able to get this done with built in commands (qprt and lp on AIX) yet we cannot do it with Linux in the year 2016 without writing some special code/filters...

We have not worked with creating special PPD filters before and I have no idea how easy or difficult/time consuming this may be.  Is there a document you can point me to on this?

Thanks again,

Hal Maner